- Ideas and validation – An idea could look promising on paper but, whether it can stand the test of time, or not depends on its viability. Nothing scary, but lack of validation has proven to be the failure of 9 out of 10 start-ups! Through our design thinking expertise, we analyze and validate the idea before you start pouring in time as well as resources into the product. While following this methodology, your idea goes through the following stages:-
- Empathize – An extensive research is conducted to develop an understanding of your user’s behavior.
- Define – Here, we combine all our research to observe where the user’s problem exists.
- Ideate – Generating a range of fantastic ideas ranging from deciding the product name to the look and feel, becomes the next step.
- Prototype – This step includes creating a real model representation of the proposed idea.
- Test – Testing the viability of the range of ideas is the next step of this process.
- Implement – The solution that withstands the tests, is put into effect.
- Planning for investment – Money should never come in the way of a great idea. Therefore, we guide you through the money matters so that you can make an intelligent investment that is cost-effective as well as remunerative. For instance, a low-cost business could gather funds through the following options for an initial start:-
- Government programs offering start-up capital
- Product Strategy – Creating a product roadmap could be a daunting task, therefore, we help you simplify this process by using our expertise and your vision. The statistics show that 70% of businesses refer to product strategy before making any big decisions, which makes it one of the most crucial steps towards the development of your product. We deploy the best UX process to create usable and delightful products, and the levels through which your idea goes through while following this methodology are:-
- User-centered design
- Persona creation
- User Journey
- Information architecture
- Usability testing
- Scientific principles to design user interface
- Digital launch – Once your dream product is ready, the time comes for its grand debut and, a correct digital launch technique can take your product to a global audience. So, what are the different styles of digital marketing that you can choose from? Let us list them for you:-
- Social media marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- YouTube channel
- Online PR
- PPC and Paid advertising
So, if you have an idea, then Semiqolon is the best team to collaborate with, and we promise to walk with you through the journey towards entrepreneurship.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.